Where do I mail my TETRA device for adjustments?

To return your device for adjustment please contact customer service for a Return Authorization (RA) number. You must have an RA number for your device.

Ship your device, along with Return Authorization and proof of purchase to:

Soundtrack Outdoors

Attn: TETRA Repairs
923 Oldham Drive #1329

Nolensville, TN 37135