Can I get my TETRA devices adjusted?

Yes, you can! Please go to our support page to request a Return Authorization (RA) number. You must have an RA number for your adjustment.

Ship your device, along with Return Authorization and proof of purchase to:

Soundtrack Outdoors

Attn: TETRA Repairs
923 Oldham Drive #1329

Nolensville, TN 37135